INDIAFASTJOB | 06-12-2022
KVS PGT,TGT,PRT & Other Post Recruitment 2022
Post Name – Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
(Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan)
- Start Date – 05-12-2022
- Last Date – 26-12-2022
- Fee Payment Last Date – 26-12-2022
- Exam Date – Notify Later
- Asst. Commissioner / Principal / Vice Principal: Rs. 2300/-
- SSA / Steno / JSA: Rs. 1200/-
- Primary Teacher : Rs. 1500/-
- Other Post: Rs. 1500/-
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards
- Post Wise Age Limit Read official Notification
Total Posts : 13,404 Posts
- Post Description –KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is inviting online applications for Various Posts for 13404 posts. Interested people meet all the eligibility criteria, apply online
- Details Of Recruitment Of KVS PGT,TGT,PRT & Other Post Online Form 2022
- Posts Name – PGT,TGT,PRT & Other Post
- Number Of Posts – 13,404 Posts
- Category Wise Posts –
- Assistant Commissioner – 52 Posts
- Principal – 239 Posts
- Vice Principal – 203 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 1409 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 3176 Posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 6414 Posts
- PRT (Music) – 303 Posts
- Librarian – 355 Posts
- Finance Officer – 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – 156 Posts
- Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC) – 322 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC) – 702 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II – 54 Posts
- Pay Scale – As Per Rules
- Education Qualification –
- Primary Teacher (PRT)– Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks & B.Ed Exam Passed.
- OR 10+2 with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- OR 10+2 with 50% Marks and B.El.Ed / 2 Years Diploma in Education (Special)
- And CTET Paper I Exam Passed.
- Assistant Commissioner – Master Degree With 45 % Marks & B.Ed. & 03 Years Experience As Principal
- Principal – Masters Degree with 45% marks & B.Ed. & Experience
- Vice Principal – Masters Degree with 50% marks & B.Ed. & Experience
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Master’s Degree With 50% Marks in Related Subjects & B.Ed. & Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects & B.Ed & CTET Passed & Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- PRT (Music) – 10+2 Passed with 50% marks & Bachelor Degree In Music & Competence to teach through English\Hindi Medium.
- Librarian – Bachelor degree in Library Science OR Graduate with one year diploma in Library Science
- Finance Officer – B.Com with 50% Marks & 4 years post qualification experience in the Audit and Accounts works.
- OR Finance Officer M.Com with 50% marks & 3 Years Post Qualification Experience in the Audit and Accounts works.
- OR CA or ICWA or MBA or PGDM with 2 years post qualification experience in the Audit and Accounts works
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) –Graduate in Civil Engineering & 2 years’ experience in design and engineering in concerned branch.
- OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute and 5 years experience.
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – Graduate with 3 years’ experience as UDC
- Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC) – Bachelor Degree with 3 Year Experience
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC) – 10+2 Passed & English Typing : 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing : 30 WPM
- Hindi Translator –
- Master Degree in Hindi with English as Subject in Degree Level
- OR Master Degree in English with Hindi as Subject in Degree Level
- OR Master Degree in Any Subject with Hindi Medium and English as a Subject in Degree Level
- OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Subject in Degree Level
- OR Master Degree in Any Subject with Hindi and English as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level Diploma / Certificate in Translation
- Stenographer Grade-II – 10+2 Passed And Dictation : 10 Mts @ 80 WPM Transcription : 50 Mts English, 65 Mts Hindi (On Computer)
- How to Apply Online KVS PGT,TGT,PRT & Other Post Online Form 2022 – Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan before 26/December/2022.
- Required Documents For Online Application –
- Educational Mark sheet And Certificates
- Aadhar Card / Pan Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Selection Mode –
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List